Come see us in action!!
Attend one, two, or more of the events listed above and experience United Way dollars at work!
Below is a comment from an individual who attended visits last year...
"Thank you so much for inviting us to take a look at what United Way is all about. It is a great way to see first hand what we support. I had no idea that we had so many people in need from our community. It just breaks your heart. I am so grateful for United Way. That we are able to reach out and help the less fortunate."
Schedule of Events
Wednesday, August 13, 2014, 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Learn first-hand about the annual backpack and school supply drive by attending the distribution day at Washington Elementary School, 1112 W 11th Street, Marshfield.
- Visit Personal Development Center, 214 W 2nd Street, Marshfield, and learn about their Supervised Visitation program.
- Visit Kiddie Kaboose located in the Child Care Center of St. Joseph's Hospital and Marshfield Clinic, 601 N Pine Ave, Marshfield.
- Visit the Frederic Oranam transitional shelter at 505 E Depot Street, Marshfield.
- Pack lunches for the Nutrition On Weekends program at United Way office, 156 S Central Avenue (use back entrance).
Please direct any questions and RSVP to 715-384-9992 or email firstname.lastname@example.org which site visit(s) you're able to attend so we can accommodate all participants. Thank you!